A fictional city in Washington state based loosely on the real-life cities of Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. Seacouver would be one of the primary settings for the series.
According to English Wikipedia, to secure an adequate share of European content, and as a result of the co-production agreement, each season was divided into two segments, the first segment was filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (posing at the fictional location of Seacouver, Washington, United States), the second in Paris, France.
- Antiques shop (owner - Duncan MacLeod), Season One.
- Dojo - "DeSalvo's Martial Arts" (former owner, Charlie DeSalvo), Since Season Two.
- The Zone
- The Edgar Estate, Since Season Four.
- Duncan MacLeod
- Tessa Noël (season One and Two)
- Richie Ryan
- Kiem Sun (Buddhist temple; Season One)
- Claude Devereux (former)
- Marcus Korolus (former)
- Andrew Ballin (season one)
- Joe Dawson
- James Horton (former)
- Michael Moore (former)
- Charlie DeSalvo (former)
- Pallin Wolf (season two)
- Caanan (season two)
- Carl Robinson